Habbo FBI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo FBI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Tell your friends to register now!

Promotion Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirNickBlahBlah

SirNickBlahBlah

Promotion Limits Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Limits   Promotion Limits EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Please post here what the promotion limits are. What ranks are able to promote what ranks and so on... For example; Anne (Junior Senator) wanted to promote Adrian (Ass. Dep. Director), but didn't know whether she was permitted to or not. What ranks are Junior Senators permitted to promote? Please leave the list in the reply!

-Nick
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelionshammer.tumblr.com
CALICAWESOME

CALICAWESOME

Promotion Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Limits   Promotion Limits EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 am

I believe the highest you can promote is to the highest rank within the rank below you, Division ranks excluded. Ex; HR can only promote Standard and Division ranks, BOD can promote HR, Division ranks, and Standard, Governor can promote BOD, HR, Division ranks, and Standard, Senator can promote Governor, BOD, HR, Division ranks, and Standard, etc. Don't quote me on that, as I'm not 100% sure that's how it works, but that's what I've used as my basis.
Back to top Go down

Promotion Limits
Page 1 of 1